Thursday, May 19, 2005

i have arrived...

so here i am...in the wonderful world of the blog, thanks to a wonderfully persistent friend who insisted that my life must be interesting to write about...oh how little he knows! I'm in the midst of finals...so why am I writing this? Simple...finals are no fun and though it is 2am and I have a take home final to finish tonite in which i must compose 3 more essays, i don't want to do it! but i really must...so here's to hoping that this thing works...that yet remains to be seen i suppose. until next time....bubye!
melanie

4 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

"hello, and welcome to the world of blogging! as a courtesy to the performers and other members of the audience, please turn off all cell phones, pagers, watches...."
....never mind. this is great that you've started. i'll get back with you on setting up picasa when your other computer is back up and running. my best wishes for your new online journal.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Luddie said...

Hey Melanie! I may pop in and read now and then. My name's Josh, I am one of Jordan's good pals originally from Texas.

Good luck with the blog, and I see you are already avoiding productive studying in lieu of blogging. It is most excellent for procrastinating on important things... I used it for that myself on this recent finals week! :D

In any case, do well on those essays and be seeing you.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Feanor said...

Yo Melanie, this is Evan (twirpy little brother of Jordan) Glad to see you've joined the magnificant world of blogging. Mind if I add you to my friends list? taTa

8:34 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

wow...i've gotten comments...how wonderful. feel free to add me to friends list...makes me feel special to have my ramblings available to more people cause a few of you are willing to take the risk of adding me. i am wondering however, if warnings should be attached just so people are aware of what they're in for when they head my direction...oh well. it's a read at your own risk kind of world I suppose... I must admit however, that keeping this up to date could be difficult, as well as actually figuring this whole thing out...i'll do my best though

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home