Monday, May 29, 2006

the unofficial official report

i'm proud to say that i have unofficially captured a 4.0 for this past semester. its unofficial only in that it has yet to be posted in my grade totals, but i know my grade for poli sci now and that was the only class unaccounted for, therefore i know that i shall be proudly holding a 4.0 whenever it becomes official. yay for me. stuff like this makes me happy.

today was brendon and josh's graduation party. crazy that they're graduated from college already. it was a nice day and we had fun. 90 degrees and sunny... perfect weather for a party if one had an air conditioned house to go into, maybe a tad bit warm when ac is not at your disposal, but whatever, we managed just fine. allison claimed that she can't handle heat... it takes everything out of her. ironic coming from a texan. we played lots of volleyball this afternoon. i love volleyball, but just a wee bit of talent would be nice. i hurt my elbow in the process of doing something. probably the time i ended up falling backwards and stupidly trying to catch myself with my right arm. next time, i'll just fall. later on the boys (namely my brothers and brendon's friends... with me tagging along as the only girl left) took fireworks and exploded fish. that wasn't my idea, but it was amusing. totally obliterated one. we also had a bon fire tonight, during which i got marshmallow on my pants.

after a warm day like to today, i just want to go swimming at my grandparents lake, but i fear the water won't be warm enough. oh well, i might try tomorrow anyway. allison leaves bright and early in the morning. i feel like i never get to actually catch up or spend real time with her when she's here. i'd so love to go down there on my week off work over the 4th of july. that'd be great. perhaps... perhaps. to bed with me. happy memorial day.

1 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

congratulations!!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home