Wednesday, June 08, 2005

oh happy day...

oh i do love going to get my hair cut…it’s such an ego boost! every time i go in, without fail, Emilie (friend of the family and the lady who cuts my hair) tells me that i have beautiful hair. then, sometime while i’m in there, someone else will come in and comment on how i have pretty hair, to which Emilie replies, “yes she does, gorgeous, thick, perfect hair…and a beautiful face to go with it, with a great smile and perfect teeth!’ So i just smile and say, yeah, i can’t complain and Emilie says that i better not or she’ll be forced to nock some sense into me…and we don’t want that. apparently i have happy looking hair…healthy was used with that somehow too, so happy healthy hair? i’m not quite sure. i’d sure like to know how my hair can look happy though. anyway, i came home on this lovely ego boost today, and since i found it all quite humorous, i told my mom, and then she went off on how lovely my hair is and how thick and wonderful it is. oh, and gramma called me beautiful as i was leaving her house this morning too…what a day! i’m on a roll! hahaha… but yeah, i got a good 3+ inches cut off my hair today and it’s a bit more layered along the bottom now. looks good though…shorter than it’s been in a while, but that’s fine. now that’s it’s a bit shorter we’ll see if the curls that are underneath will show up elsewhere…could be interesting. goodness…i do write about dumb things in this blog! oh well, it’s your choice to read it i suppose. well…that’s all i’ve got for now…bubye!
~melanie

1 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

must be pretty impressive thick happy hair to get all those compliments. i had a few people comment on how nice my hair was today. and how beatiful the face that goes with it is. er... wait... maybe they just suggested i wash it and get a trim. iiiiii can't remember.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home