Sunday, February 19, 2006

look! i've got curls!

yes indeed... my hair had a random day and the front part decided to curl last night after i took a shower. mind you, my hair is really not what one would consider curly. the underlayer is perfect curls, but the rest is mostly straight, wavy with humidity. i know i have some curl in me because when it's really humid i get ringlets around my face, but that's just the really fine hair. anyway, i thought i was cool. here's to hoping all of my hair starts doing this. that would be quite exciting.

this weekend was dull. i worked desk friday and saturday night, but other than that, i was mostly hanging out in my room... alone. yes, i know i'm cool. life has returned to my room though, because ash is now back... but the excitment is limited since she's now taking a nap, which i did earlier. hmm... i think we're getting old. anyway, ash said it was -30 at 6:45am yesterday. i can't help but find some enjoyment in getting insanely low temperatures because it's just not all that typical and sounds absolutely horrid! if i had to be outside i'd be complaining right now though. oh goodness do i feel bad for my dad.... poor guy spends all day everyday outside. i think -30 is pushing it on cow comfort too... i'm sure they were all crowding into the shed. the life of a farmer is harsh. i need to give dad more credit and praise for his hard work. well that's all for now... bubye Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

curls are wonderful. good luck making them permanent.

and i thought it was funny the way you said you should give your dad more credit, and then you're like, "okay, that's all for now." hahahaha :-P

5:01 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

i kind of meant praising my dad to his face since he never sees this, but perhaps an ode to my father could be arranged. and the new curls are permanent, but have not yet spread to the rest of my hair... i wish they'd get moving.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home