Friday, July 08, 2005

the world traveler returns!

well, i'm officially in love with europe. i had the greatest time, saw so much amazing stuff and still can not believe that I was there and did everything i did! sometime, hopefully soon, i'll get a whole long post in here about it, but when I typed up a summary...it ended at about 4 and a half pages...so obviously i'm not putting that as a post on here. maybe in parts, but i think i'm going to attempt to go through and summarize my summary and if you want the whole thing, just ask me and i'll email it to ya. that's the best I can do for now, and even that may have to wait for a little while, as my dear cousin allison will be joining me here in the lovely state of wisconsin tomorrow afternoon and i don't plan on devoting much time to my computer when she's here to play with. so to my loyal blogger fans...or to the one i have other than allison...i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but if you truely love me, you'll learn to wait. yes...a lesson in patience...oooo...just what you wanted! just don't get yourself too excited, because the summary of a summary may not be a very good summary after all. bubye for now then.

3 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

a giant email attachment would be fine! just dandy! don't have too much fun with allison.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

don't have too much fun with allison? are you crazy? i rarely get to see my one of a kind, but oh so lovable cousin, so of course we're going to have 'too much fun', it's inevitable. our versions of fun surely differ from the norm, but who's to say what normal is and if normal is actually good...anyways, I refuse to listen to you and i plan on having WAY too much fun, thank you very much.

10:57 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

your welcome very much. ;-)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home