Thursday, March 02, 2006

*sigh* i'm deeply saddened by some people. i can't handle sitting back and watching people destroy themselves and dig deeper and deeper holes. i'm not helpless because i can pray, but i really really struggle dealing with the fact that i can't step in and physically do something. it hurts me. it makes me angry to watch. it saddens me because there's a better way. why? why do people have to be stubborn and insist on learning the hard way? why can't i just solve people's problems? i feel like i'm stuck in a glass ball, able to watch and listen, but unable to help, and any suggestions i shout out are only deflected back at me by my enclosure. i might as well be bound and gagged. just when i find myself happy... something comes to tear that away. this is my struggle. this is my lack of faith. this is my humanity. this is my frustration. this is where i need to grow. this is where we need my god. these are my people... and they're not doing so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home