Thursday, August 11, 2005

my day...as told by me...

why am i still awake? its after 2:30am and i'm still here...anyways, here's what kept me busy today. i walked my cows...i washed calves...i bailed hay (straw to be exact, but hay is more easily understood by the general populace), actually, i sat on a tractor driving for 2+ hours watching my dad work, but it's all good. dad then tried in vain to teach me how to back the tractor and bailer into the shed...that's impossible and i just can not do it. i felt so dumb! anyways, after that jolly fun was done, i went to the woods to retrieve the lazy cows that hadn't come home, then tied up the cows in the barn, then went out to make my heifer with a sore foot come home and get some water, then i walked home and realized that I had a dirt tan...quite nice. I fed the hungry creatures that were complaining at me, walked one of my calves around, then enviously admired brendon's friend jason's new crotch rocket...such a nice bike! i'm totally making him take me for a ride sometime! he's a sweet guy...he'll do it. after jason left i got into a water fight with the most unlikely person...my mom! she had the hose and just randomly decided that my face needed to be watered when I was walking past her...i was dirty yes, but not that bad. so from there things just went crazy and in my vain attempt to take the hose, or stop the flood of water being directed at me, I got soaked. eventually I got a hold of the end, but mom kinked it and we stood face to face, about a foot apart for a good minute and half, laughing out heads off. finally mom begged to be allowed to escape and i said i would follow the rules of water fights and let her go. well when she turned her back and made it to the deck, i soaked her back, all the while laughing about how there are no rules in water fights! she was complaining about it wasn't fair cause i have so much more practice with water fights, but it was jolly fun and she seemed to enjoy it. i spent a long time on the phone tonite with a good number of people and now i'm here and that's was my day...the end. i'll refrain from doing this too often cause i know no one wants a play by play of my days, but i lacked other interesting stuff...bubye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

i definitely want a bike. man oh man, maybe next summer i'll be able to get one.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont do it, jordan! your mother would blow a gasket!! as would i!!

you can only get a bike as long as it doesn't require gasoline. deal?

1:06 AM  
Blogger Luddie said...

Jordan should *definitely* get a bike. And put gasoline in it, yes.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Jordan should get a bike...but it's a must that you're gentle about breaking your mom into the idea...ok bud? jason's bike was pretty sweet though, so i'm currently in the mood to encourage anyone i know to get one. oddly enough, i think i'm afraid to take one out myself, but i'm for sure making that boy take me for a ride! i should get my own friends that have toys i like...

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home